Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Second soldier sues over Obama's command eligibility


Serious business

I absolutely believe the president is hiding something here, but I haven't harped on this issue because 1) I realize how fringe it appears, 2) there's no way the man will be made to comply, 3) if by some miracle he was made to comply, the country would burn to the ground like Detroit after a Pistons loss, and 4) black people would never, ever shut the [bleep] up about it.

But this doesn't appear to be going away, with a second soldier having now joined 2nd Lt. Scott Easterling in the lawsuit demanding Obama release the vault copy of his birth certificate.
The second soldier wrote, "I am an Army reservist who was activated last August and am currently serving with a military police battalion in Camp Bucca, Iraq. I will be here until at least June 2009."
He continued, "When I enlisted last year I had to show my birth certificate, as well as my driver's license, high school diploma, college transcripts, social security card; I also filled out loads of paperwork to include listing the names, addresses and phone numbers of my family members and had to answer any questions regarding foreign travel.

"I think it is reasonable for Obama to prove his citizenship status thus certifying his eligibility. I too raised my right hand and swore an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States," he told Taitz. "
I believe the case you are filing could very well determine if we are in fact a Constitutional Republic or a nation of mob rule. I would be honored to be a part of your efforts."

Hey, like I said before, I had to show my birth certificate to play pee-wee football.

Is the man really so high above us he can't be bothered to put our minds to rest with a simple phone call?

It doesn't take a conspiracy nut to ponder why he'd refuse so simple a thing. Especially as Barack Obama rode in on the promise of never-before-seen levels of transparency.

I expect nothing to come of this, but I salute these guys...and suggest they watch their backs. (And Hollywood defines bravery as giving little gold statues to Sean Penn?)

7 comments:

6gsjs5s4 said...

Considering his life story, this is probably the most intriguing situation I have ever seen. Wouldn't it be the biggest freakin' hoax ever played on a country?! It would make Watergate look like a tea party. If the MSM were actually interested in the truth, they certainly have the power to force the issue, IMO.

Like you said, all it would take is one phone call - which makes one wonder...

Splash said...

You said it, TCT.

The perverse/apocalyptic/adventuresome part of me that always reacts with mild disappointment when the tornado misses town or the power comes back on after 5 minutes during a blizzard would love to see this erupt in earth-shaking insanity.

The system needs a good meltdown every now and again to keep it honest, you know?

K said...

Not a chance that anything will change from this, but it's a good start for subsequent guerila media attacks on the administration.

6gsjs5s4 said...

"The system needs a good meltdown every now and again to keep it honest, you know?"

Yea, like payback to all the KoolAid drinkers and The King of Kings himself never occured to you!

It would be the biggest "I Told You So!" for, oh, I don't know, about 45 million Americans!

6gsjs5s4 said...

Make that three:

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=90125

"On the heels of two active duty members of the U.S. military serving in Iraq calling for President Obama to prove his eligibility to be president, a retired major general has agreed to join the case, saying he just wants "the truth.""

"Heh, heh. Now we got a show!" -Frank Barone (Everybody Loves Raymond)

kywrite said...

I haven't found a news link to it, but I just heard on Hannity that the first soldier's deployment orders were just mysteriously revoked - no explanation given.

I'm a military wife, mom, and sister familiar with three branches -- this does not happen. Ever.

I'm also a nirther skeptic -- but you know, you gotta wonder now.

Splash said...

That is a little suspicious. To put it mildly. I wasn't aware. Thanks for the update, kywrite!