Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What the--??


Suddenly, China doesn't sound so bad

Wow. Now I'm really worried. I've written before about my hopes and fears for the erstwhile Red State Delight known as 24, but the news today was dark indeed.

Looks like I'm really rooting for the terrorists now -- Islamo-fascists...Texas oil men...Mormons...Leprechauns... I don't care who they are. Janeane Garofalo has been begging for a dirty bomb for some time, and the demise of Air America doesn't count. (Though I have to admit, she looks unusually good -- dare I say hot? -- in the photo.)

FYI, this should be my last post for at least a week. Definitely my last from the erstwhile great state of California. The wife and kids and I are loading up the truck and rolling to Washington in a few days. And the fact that I just described Janeane Garofalo as "hot" is a sure sign I need to get out fast.

On the other hand, we'll miss this crazy place and the fine folks staying behind to hold the fort against such impossible odds. Who knows. Might even be back someday if the call for reinforcements is loud enough.

For now, catch you on the flip side.

No comments: