Thursday, October 25, 2007

Illegal immigration by the numbers


Coming soon to a street corner near you

I caught a segment on Glenn Beck the other day featuring a Texas congressman whose name I didn't catch (and didn't find in my lazy Google for the info).

It was the usual story -- numerous hospitals closing in Texas, over a billion dollars per year being spent to educate illegals in Texas schools, 80 percent of babies born at LBJ General Hospital being born to illegals -- you know, the universe-shifting story the MSM refuses to cover.

But those figures had me wondering... What are the current stats?

I found 'em. And they're terrifying. Click here.

Pass this link on, particularly to those in interior states who don't see the tidal wave coming and won't until it's too late.

No comments: