Thursday, January 17, 2008

Michigan got it Right



I'm overdue for my take on Michigan. I'm overdue for a new post, period. I think I even have a book or two overdue at the library right now. But since I stayed up too late watching TiVo'd American Idol for the second night in a row, let me phone it in with the latest from Ann Coulter, who puts it better than I could anyway.
"...One clue that Romney is our strongest candidate is the fact that Democrats keep viciously attacking him while expressing their deep respect for Mike Huckabee and John McCain. ... Doesn't that raise the tiniest suspicions in any of you? ... Dear Republicans: Please do one-tenth as much research before casting a vote in a presidential election as you do before buying a new car. ... Are you familiar with our 'no exchange/no return' policy on presidential candidates?"
Preach it, sister. (And thanks for the day off.)

No comments: